Want to get Involved?
Support for our organization comes from local churches of Christ congregations, the state of Alabama, and a host of compassionate and supportive individuals and businesses.
Let's Make A Change
Here are some other ways you can support us:
Throughout the year, NACCH has an array of exciting events in which all of the proceeds benefit our organization.
Join us for our
- Annual Benefit Dinner
- Coats Farm Trail Ride
- Bradley Behel Memorial Golf Tournament
- Benefit Motorcycle Ride
Change for Children
Participate in our "Change for Children" Coin Can Program. Pick up a change can at the office, and start collecting all your extra change.
One of the most important parts of the NACCH is a means of transportation. With the ability to house 22 children, it can be a major undertaking just to get them around town. Consider this option to support our program!
BECOME A HOUSE PARENT
The opportunity to mentor, influence, and inspire a child is truly a blessing from God. Becoming a House Parent is a tremendous way Please contact us for more info.
Other Ways You Can Help
We appreciate and accept ANY type of contribution you make to our organization. Here are a few more ideas just in case you are looking for just the perfect type of involvement for you.
- Personally commit to a monetary contribution each month
- Encourage your congregation or organization to continue or increase their support
- Contribute cleaning supplies, pantry items and other everyday living items to NACCH
- Contribute Gift Cards (Gas Cards, Shopping Cards, Fast Food Restaurants)- This all helps to defer the cost of our children's daily needs.